|Joseph and his Brothers|
Bible Word Search Game
| JOSEPH'S BROTHERS were always jealous of him and called him a dreamer. They hatch an evil plot to be rid of him, finally selling him to Midianites merchantmen for twenty pieces of silver. Eventually God turned it all around and brought good from bad beginnings. |
See how many words about Joseph and his Brothers you can find in this puzzle.
- To circle a word you find, mouse-click on one end of the word and mouse-drag to the other end of the word.
- Words may be hidden horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forward, or backward.
- With help to find a word, click on the word in the list, then click on Find Words button.
- You can rescramble the words at any time. The Rescramble button rescrambles the words and starts the game over.
- Note: If you are having problems with these games loading properly, you may need to upgrade the Java on your computer.
You can do that at Sun's Java Site. On a Mac, Safari works flawlessly.