|The Twelve Tribes of Israel|
Bible Word Search Game
| GOD CHANGED Jacob's name to Israel. From the descendants of these twelve sons came the twelve tribes of Israel. They are the ones for whom the tribes are named. Each occupied a separate territory, except the tribe of Levi, which was set apart to serve in the Holy Temple.|
Two tribes, Ephraim and Mannasseh were named after the sons of Joseph. See how many of the twelve tribes you can find in this puzzle.
- To circle a word you find, mouse-click on one end of the word and mouse-drag to the other end of the word.
- Words may be hidden horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forward, or backward.
- With help to find a word, click on the word in the list, then click on Find Words button.
- You can rescramble the words at any time. The Rescramble button rescrambles the words and starts the game over.
- Note: If you are having problems with these games loading properly, you may need to upgrade the Java on your computer.
You can do that at Sun's Java Site. On a Mac, Safari works flawlessly.