|Names of Jesus|
Bible Word Search Game
| IN BIBLE TIMES, names often were chosen because of what they meant. The name 'Jesus' means Savior or Deliverer, and comes from the Greek name Joshua. In the New Testament the name Christ means Messiah, or The Annointed One.|
There are many other names, titles, and characteristics of Jesus found in the Bible. Many of them are listed here. How many can you find?
- To circle a word you find, mouse-click on one end of the word and mouse-drag to the other end of the word.
- Words may be hidden horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forward, or backward.
- With help to find a word, click on the word in the list, then click on Find Words button.
- You can rescramble the words at any time. The Rescramble button rescrambles the words and starts the game over.
- Note: If you are having problems with these games loading properly, you may need to upgrade the Java on your computer.
You can do that at Sun's Java Site. On a Mac, Safari works flawlessly.