|The Fruit of the Spirit|
Bible Word Search Game
| THE BIBLE tells us - "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." (Galatians 5:22,23) The word 'longsuffering' means paitence, and 'temperance' means self-control.|
How many of these describe you? As a Christian, the Holy Spirit produces these within you. Can you find them all in this puzzle?
- To circle a word you find, mouse-click on one end of the word and mouse-drag to the other end of the word.
- Words may be hidden horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forward, or backward.
- With help to find a word, click on the word in the list, then click on Find Words button.
- You can rescramble the words at any time. The Rescramble button rescrambles the words and starts the game over.
- Note: If you are having problems with these games loading properly, you may need to upgrade the Java on your computer.
You can do that at Sun's Java Site. On a Mac, Safari works flawlessly.