|The Patience of Job|
Bible Word Search Game
| THE BOOK OF JOB is the most ancient book in existence. Job's afflictions began from the malice of Satan, by the Lord's permission, for wise and holy purposes.|
The instructions to be learned from the patience of Job, and from his trials, are as useful now, and as much needed as ever. See how many words relating to Job you can find in this puzzle.
- To circle a word you find, mouse-click on one end of the word and mouse-drag to the other end of the word.
- Words may be hidden horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forward, or backward.
- With help to find a word, click on the word in the list, then click on Find Words button.
- You can rescramble the words at any time. The Rescramble button rescrambles the words and starts the game over.
- Note: If you are having problems with these games loading properly, you may need to upgrade the Java on your computer.
You can do that at Sun's Java Site. On a Mac, Safari works flawlessly.