|Colors in the Bible|
Bible Word Search Game
| THE BIBLE uses color in a variety of ways. Generally, colors have a symbolic meaning, such as being made as white as snow - white, the color of cleanliness. Purple - the color of royalty, Black - death, evil, and darkness, and a rainbow - the promises of God.|
See how many of God's colors, as used in the Bible, you can find in this puzzle.
- To circle a word you find, mouse-click on one end of the word and mouse-drag to the other end of the word.
- Words may be hidden horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forward, or backward.
- With help to find a word, click on the word in the list, then click on Find Words button.
- You can rescramble the words at any time. The Rescramble button rescrambles the words and starts the game over.
- Note: If you are having problems with these games loading properly, you may need to upgrade the Java on your computer.
You can do that at Sun's Java Site. On a Mac, Safari works flawlessly.